Thursday, November 12, 2009

Dizzyland Vacation: Day 1

I had the girls make a countdown to Disneyland (courtesy Papa and Yaya... I know, we're spoiled) and at the arrival of Day 1 we were ready to go!
The "mouse mobile". I love lazy buttons!! You press a button and don't even have to open the door. I wish they had buttons like that for dinner. Or weight loss.

On the road! 9 hours and NO accidents!! I was so proud of the girls!!
Our DVD player also broke.... and they just played and sang and munched. Total angels.
The walrus.
We ate lunch in a place called Buttonwillow, CA. 2 words. False Advertising. Very lucky to be alive with no food poisoning. Also I love this "artistic" photo of Joe with the clock in the background. It creeps me out. Time has absolute no meaning with Joe and I wish I could be more like him.

RAM. Because any mature adult who sees a restaurant named after their best friend needs to take a picture like this. I cherish you girlfriend.

1 comment:

RamyaF said...

OMG What kind of food did they serve at Ram. I'm sure it was Indian food but one can only hope it was donuts. The fam looks beautiful! Hey can I use that picture of Jody for our brochures at the office of minority health. We do a lot of prostate cancer screenings and when I see that picture, it screams prostate.