*As a side note, Christina... this stroller has the swivel front wheel. Deluxe. The Cadillac of strollers. It's like I'm not even pushing them, it's so light, I don't know how that works! The front wheel can lock and become a jogger... but let's be realistic. I don't run unless I'm being chased. It did squeak a little, but some WD40 and we were good to go. This stroller was a great investment.*
Psalms 145:2 "Every day will I bless thee; and I will praise thy name for ever and ever."
Sunday, November 15, 2009
Dizzyland Vacation: Day 4
Our last day in Disneyland included fun, more fun and even more fun and:
Maria's 1st super big roller coaster, the Matterhorn. Ummm... a bit fast. Don't think she enjoyed it much. Christina did though.
Space Mountain however was too scary for Christina. I agree. It's very fast and super dark. At least we didn't have to wait in line.

I have never had a Monte Cristo Sandwich before. Oh my. What have I been doing with my life! You dip this in berry sauce and then enter heaven.



All time greatest shop. Maria asleep hanging onto her ice cream though.
*As a side note, Christina... this stroller has the swivel front wheel. Deluxe. The Cadillac of strollers. It's like I'm not even pushing them, it's so light, I don't know how that works! The front wheel can lock and become a jogger... but let's be realistic. I don't run unless I'm being chased. It did squeak a little, but some WD40 and we were good to go. This stroller was a great investment.*
*As a side note, Christina... this stroller has the swivel front wheel. Deluxe. The Cadillac of strollers. It's like I'm not even pushing them, it's so light, I don't know how that works! The front wheel can lock and become a jogger... but let's be realistic. I don't run unless I'm being chased. It did squeak a little, but some WD40 and we were good to go. This stroller was a great investment.*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment