Psalms 145:2 "Every day will I bless thee; and I will praise thy name for ever and ever."
Sunday, November 15, 2009
Veteran's Day
The drive home happened to be on Veteran's Day, which I was a little sad about. Last year I had a profound experience at a parade that really has added a whole new dimension of happiness to my life. I thank Veterans. I love to thank the men and women who serve so freely. I thank all people who are serving now and sacrificing more than I could ever imagine. I just wish I had the power to end war. Alas. Good thing God has that power!

We stopped at the Korean War Memorial near Bakersfield, CA. It was breathtaking and beautiful. I wish my son could have been buried in such sacred ground. My son is a valiant hero too. However, the world shall not know his greatness until the hereafter. But I know it.
I am so privileged to live a safe and comfortable life. I can worship freely. All because of the good men and women who are our armed forces. Thank you!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
love the sentiments and pictures in this post. thanks for sharing your honest thoughts. they are uplifting.
Post a Comment