I'm having a GIRL!!! Yeay! I'm so excited. Also, my phone broke in Hawaii so I can't leave a msg. To comment on Sara Freschi on FB, I actually didn't know her well at all. From what I can remember, I thought you two talked every once in a while. Anyway, at the reunion, her hubby said I had a sister and I kind of made fun of him and then Sarah was just really nice afterwards and befriended me on Myspace and Facebook. She is really nice though. Crazy about Maria's elbow. How did that happen. Crazy. Poor girl. I can't believe they can just pop it back like that. Anyway I will call when I can.
1 comment:
I'm having a GIRL!!! Yeay! I'm so excited. Also, my phone broke in Hawaii so I can't leave a msg. To comment on Sara Freschi on FB, I actually didn't know her well at all. From what I can remember, I thought you two talked every once in a while. Anyway, at the reunion, her hubby said I had a sister and I kind of made fun of him and then Sarah was just really nice afterwards and befriended me on Myspace and Facebook. She is really nice though. Crazy about Maria's elbow. How did that happen. Crazy. Poor girl. I can't believe they can just pop it back like that. Anyway I will call when I can.
Post a Comment