Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Halloween Resurrected

I bet you thought I was done with the Halloween posts. Ha! Actually... I thought I was done and then forgot I had to post about Alicia's Par-tay. She is uber super organized and classy. There were a bunch of fun games and crafts and super delicious cookies to decorate. Seriously... awesome.
Goth Tinkerbell. Yes, the result of black sprinkles.

Do you see those awesome sugar cookies. That would have taken me a lifetime.
The size 2T chicken costume Christina really wanted to wear.
She looks like a homeless man chicken.
The pirate of the fishing game. My girls could do the fishing game for days straight.

3 comments:

Sara said...

Weston has the same chicken costume! Those girls are so gorgeous! Love you!

Liz said...

I am going to use some of these ideas for our party next year. I am so glad you document everything. Looks like a lot of fun!

RamyaF said...

I love my girls and miss them. I LOVE that Christina still wears that chicken costume and my new goal is to get one for everyone in the fam. I can't wait. Have fun in Disneyland tomorrow!!! And let's all hope that Hurricane Ida leaves me alone. I want to return to my daughter in one piece on Monday. So they want me to type in the word "butbolas" as a word verification. What is a butbola? Hmm.