Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Annual Gingerbread House Decorating

I will seriously be shocked if Christina doesn't end up a teacher. And my Maria has a flare for demonstrating. So we shall see. We learned from the best! Yayacita!!! Watch out for that tree, you're going off the road!!
I refuse to instruct when it comes to art. I'd rather just let them create and have fun.
And this is me letting my creative side out. Thanks mom!! You've always got fun activities planned that makes life grand, tangible and exciting!

2 comments:

RamyaF said...

I will be there next year!!! so excited, I can't wait. Like seriously, my life is going to be really great when I get up there. I hope I'm not setting up unrealistic expectations, but really, how could it not be better than my boring life now at work where I sit on facebook all day and wish I could just chill with Amyra. Soon, soon.

jaacs said...

That is so great that they do actual Christmas crafts at school. I remember a couple of times later in elementary school where they wouldn't do anything of the sort. Everything very generic.

Those were the crummy years.

Oh, how I wish I could come with you just once to your Mama's school. It would be a thrill!