In my behalf, I have a thing for getting free things. It gives me a high. Also, I wanted to see how the girls would react to seeing Santa at the library and then at Goodwill. They didn't really seem to make any connection.
Also, I am green. I strongly believe in the concept of reusing and recycling. Now we have a really cool light bright that needs new batteries... and hopefully it will work.
Or it's off to goodwill again.
And... as a side note. The elf helper was a she-man. Unfortunately I didn't get a picture, but seriously... that's what happens when you chew raw nicotine. My apologies if you have nightmares from this Santa pictures. The eyes....
The eyes.
2 comments:
I seriously think Mr. Felton was the Santa. Eww, poor children. I think I'm taking Miri to see Santa this weekend though I'm SURE she will cry and be freaked out. Also, I visited her at preschool today and was annoyed b/c some older kid kept trying to kick the children as they went down the slide before him. I was able to save my daughter and said "kicking is not nice" and "do not kick" (as he did this repeatedly. Why are kids so rotten. And then there's Miri, just hugging this little chubster Liam and saying "Come on Liam" and holding his hand. Melts my heart. Can't wait for the girls to play. I'm sure she and Maria will be the best of friends. But let's not force it, or else they will end up like you and Courtney Hicks? Am I thinking of the right person. I don't know.
lol. The one time I took our first born to see Santa was at a Christmas party for my husband's unit. The stockings they passed out had awesome things tucked inside...and so I brought our little one up and held her next to him for 10 seconds. She got a good look at him and screamed her head off for a good 5 minutes after.
But I got that stocking!
Post a Comment