Monday, December 28, 2009

The Night Before Christmas

From the Caubles! Very fun!

Christina wrote: Dear Santa, Puppy Please! I love you. Thank you. Christina
Maria wrote: Dear Santa, Please can I have a princess? Do you know Joseph's color coat? I love Mommy, Daddy, Maria, Nina. Thank you for everything. I love Alice Disneyland and the Tiki Room and I want Chip and dale. Love, Maria

We also read When Jesus Was Born in Bethlehem by Joseph Brickey. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this book. It is ALL scripture with really beautiful artwork. Also, we got this book for 10 CENTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you Grassroots books.
We sang some Christmas Carols and ended our night with usual family prayer.


1 comment:

jaacs said...

Ooo...sounds like a great book! And arent their letters just precious!! Awwwww!! This is the first year I felt a little guilty that we don't do that. Aiko was SO into it this year and sometimes would look at me like she thought I was fibbing about the whole thing. lol. Aw well. We have fun just the same.

Christina! Tell your Mama to come out here already and you can play with our doggie all ya want. :)

Love ya!