Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving Adventure!!

This was our Thanksgiving Day:
California Traffic.Pit stops.
Flat tire stop. Ugh-oh. Car won't start stop.Police Officer: "Sorry I can't help ya. We've got a pursuit."
Jody: "Can you at least give me a jump?"
Police Officer: "Well, what good will that do?"
Jody: "We can get off the freeway."
Police Officer: "I just don't see the point."
Sound of silence. And 30 billion cars passing by at 100 mph.
Police Officer finally decides to give us a jump, we pull off into Fuji massage, where the car clunks out again. Fortunately, there is Son Rise worship center (below) and lots of room for the girls to run around.

And then there's...

The only open place within a 3 mile radius. Bathrooms! Hooray! Exotic fountain with fish!! Hooray! Really. What more can you ask for.

And the most beautiful leaves you'd ever see in your entire life. It was by far the most memorable Thanksgiving yet. :) Thank goodness we're all alive and Dad picked us up!!

** Unfortunately, I didn't get a picture of Dave. My friend who was just wandering around the parking lot because no one would pay attention to him at their Thanksgiving party. He was wearing his jacket so it looked like he didn't have any arms. However, he did have arms because I offered him some gum and he took it. I think he may... possibly... have wanted to kill us.

1 comment:

RamyaF said...

This really does look like a great Thanksgiving. The girls look so beautiful. I can't wait to add and now we have 4 girls that can play with each other. How crazy is that??? Like seriously. I totally thought I was having a boy.