Tuesday, February 23, 2010

2 hours and Sunday after the Birthday Party... No Joke.

Snowmen pancakes to celebrate the snow.
A bit much yes? We had sunshine and perfection for Maria's party. Does God love my little girl or what!!!!!!!!! We wouldn't have been able to do half the fun things we did, He listens and blesses us with miracles constantly. This was a super big miracle, so Thanks Heavenly Father.
Aren't his little feet cold?




I told Joe the snowman semi resembles him.



2 hours after the party. Woah Nell-ae.

I heart Hawaii.
And there was so much church was even cancelled!

2 comments:

Liz said...

WOW! I am so ignorant, I didn't' think you guys got that much snow! Looks like it was a busy fun time. Love the pancakes; I may have to do that on the next snow day.

jaacs said...

Very cool! Did you use a ketchup-type bottle for the snowman pancakes? I'll bet you winged it...you are so talented like that!!! :)