Thursday, February 4, 2010

Whisper of Warmth Spoken Short of Breath

Teenage love. So sweet. So classy... in front of all the little children!!
Ok, yes. I'm addicted. And in love. With...
Romantic 1800's English Poetry.
John Keats.
Lord Byron.
Where have you been my entire life?
Seriously.
What on earth was I taught in high school and college?
Why have I never heard of such sweetness.

I always felt like the English language could never master beauty,but boy was I wrong.
When this sweet angel does nothing but smile because she is so proud of herself and an excited to learn something new. Her confidence was boosted 200% yesterday as she practiced riding her bike.

And this little one just talks to herself and has magical conversations I wish I could float in.
A day in the park with my children epitomizes Keat's poetic amazingness when he said in Endymion,
" A thing of beauty is a joy for ever:
Its loveliness increases; it will never
Pass into nothingness; but still will keep
A bower quiet for us, and a sleep
Full of sweet dreams, and health, and quiet breathing."

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Your children are beautiful. Thanks for the tip about the museum, too. I can't wait to check it out. And, um, just how many blogs do you have?!