
3 years old.

The day you were born, I never knew I could be so happy.

My dress up queen.

Even with your freaky make up, you're still more beautiful than the most beautiful sunrise.

Sweet Angel Child- Happy Birthday!

Loved by your sister,

Your daddy,

your brother, your Yaya, Papa and Yaya Sofia....

But most adored by your mother. You've always been "mine". And I'll always be yours.

Maria has been the easiest, most loving, kind little child you'd ever meet. She is a laaaaaaaady!!! 110% all girl. She can go through clothes faster than a drag queen at Sears. Work it girl. She loves anything Barbie. She will amaze you with her testimony and knowledge of the gospel. She is hilarious. She has the best laugh. She flirts with boys. She can sing on key every time! She has rhythm and excellent timing. She is brilliant. She can recognize letters, numbers, draw circles, straight lines and spirals. She can organize the letters in her name to spell it properly. She cries at 90% of all movies because she is extremely emphathetic. She helps always with a smile. She never throws tantrums. She loves to play with older children, yet she could have sat for hours holding her brother. She can't pedal a bike... but can run like the wind and name 10 different types of dinosaurs. She is perfection.
3 comments:
Happy birthday Maria! Your Maria is only 5 months older than my Allie, however I thought Maria was a lot olde. With all the beautiful hair! My poor Allie hasn't even had a hair cut yet. They sound very similar in personalities and I bet they would get along rather well if they ever met.
I hope you enjoyed our birthday Maria.
Aww Maria. I love you and was crying reading your mom's beautiful words about you. I can't wait to get to know you and Christina better. Just a few more months!!
Happy Birthday, Maria!! You are a beautiful angel and radiate pure joy to those who meet you. We hope you had the very best time on your birthday and know we were thinking of you and love you!
Sof, I wish we lived closer so our girls could play together and/or I could steal your cuties once in a while. :)
Love ya!
Post a Comment