Saturday, February 13, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day!!!

Roses are Red,
Violets are Blue,
I love you for always...
Please, let me woo-

Prisons at Herlong,
Rabbits and Blood,
8 blissful years-
My bestest Bud.

Nights at the Bay,
A Predator Day,
Dinners with Charles...
Why didn't you open the gate?
I was there.
Why didn't you open the gate?
I'm watching you. I'm right...
below....
your window.

The Neon was Green,
Belov'd Caddy blue,
Our cars have crumbs,
Sigh...nothing we can do.

Braids, twists and locks,
Shaved close to your skin
"The" hair is incredible-
Through so much it's been.

And so we've weathered
quite a bit too,
You my sanity
My everything true.

Vampires and gambling,
20 year gap,
5 mini horses
Down to hell!! ZAP!

...... moment of silence...

You amaze me
Captivate
And inspire me so-
My Sweetheart
My Valentine
I love you Joe.

And for your Valentine's gift - I plan on getting a job in 15ish years, saving and taking you to Greece and Fiji!!! And a new toothbrush on Monday!

No comments: