Thursday, July 8, 2010

Family Pool Time



We love our cousins! We are quite lucky to have cousins the same age in town. While we don't get together very often, when we do, it is quite fun and everyone always has such a nice time!

I haven't been to the Elk's Pool since 8th grade graduation. It was crazy! The pool was a lot of fun and I had to wrangle Christina in because of her new found confidence in swimming she wanted to go out in the deep end.

Poor Maria wanted to swim desperately and kept on trying, but she's got a way to go. I couldn't believe how she'd just hold her breath and go under water and try to swim. Over and over! I'm glad my children love water. Perhaps it's in their blood.

My cousin Kimmy is always so wonderful and plans all these things. I didn't get her picture but I just love her so much. She has such a good heart and is constantly doing things for us. All my cousins are wonderful! We are blessed to have such great family. My Uncle Angelo came too! He was such a sport taking all the kids around and throwing pennies for them to find!

No comments: