Our roses are slowly,but surely coming back. Every time I talk to my grandma she says I should cut them because they are dead, but some that look dead actually are turning green. She knows her gardening! Now it's time for me to learn.
Psalms 145:2 "Every day will I bless thee; and I will praise thy name for ever and ever."
Friday, July 2, 2010
Our Yard Is Coming Along
I love our yard. It was actually one of the greatest factors in choosing a home. I love that the kids have plenty of room to run around in the fresh air. I love that we can plant things and they grow! I love that we decided to cave in and get a lawn service :) which means I again love our lawn! For a while I was seriously doubting why we got a house with such a big lawn...


Anyways, We still have a lot of work to do, but everything is starting to come back... thank you, as it's July. And recently I got a new raised garden box on clearance at Costco. While I wanted another garden box, they were just too expensive, so I'm way excited!! Our yard is coming along!
Our roses are slowly,but surely coming back. Every time I talk to my grandma she says I should cut them because they are dead, but some that look dead actually are turning green. She knows her gardening! Now it's time for me to learn.
Our roses are slowly,but surely coming back. Every time I talk to my grandma she says I should cut them because they are dead, but some that look dead actually are turning green. She knows her gardening! Now it's time for me to learn.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
ahh, greenness. looks great!
Love pictures of your yard. It's quite inspiring as my yard is the crappers right now. Makes me want to get out there and work on it...but...it's 1030pm and yeah. I'm lazy. :)
Post a Comment