Thursday, July 8, 2010

The Prettiest Gals Around...





I seriously (if I live that long) do not even know how I will handle them just being so gorgeous and fantastic. I mean, not only are they so beautiful, but their little hearts are just so big and precious too. They really are the most wonderful children on this earth.

We had gone to a wedding reception and the girls were just ecstatic to dress up as fancy as possible. It was actually quite the reception because the music was so good! We got to dance and enjoy awesome Mexican food... yum-mae.

2 comments:

jaacs said...

My first-born makes the exact same pose! Hands on the hip, hip sticking out to one side. I believe it's just in our genetic make-up to pose like that. lol. Cracks me up.

And they are stunning!! Such gorgeous girlies.

Angela said...

wow, great pics. they are beautiful. (the girls) (and the dresses)