The little green bean plant was from Maria's preschool. One little bean, lots of care and a great little snack for us!
Baby Joe's birthday is on the 15th. Coming up. I've been really struggling with what exactly I want to do. I know what I don't want. I don't want a birthday party because that is the ultimate depressor... hello, my middle name is birthday party and I don't get the opportunity to throw some grandiose celebration of His life until I'm dead and we're in the Spirit world. But I was with Maria and we were listening to Princess and the Pauper music in the car and it finally just came. I'm at rest with Him being my angel. I'm at peace and am happy because God comforts me. I don't want to down play the utter sadness I feel, because I do have that. Sometimes it's all I can taste, the sorrow. But ultimately, what I have gained through this all is more knowledge. And what do I know? We just need to be good people and follow Jesus Christ. So for Jojo's birthday, I'm just going to do something of service with my family and ask that my friends do the same. Just serve someone and remember our (and I say our because there is many a time I know that my sweetheart watches out for you, because you mean so much to me) our angel.
Ram called and she expressed what I know a lot of you are feeling- you are there for me. And believe me, I know. It is very humbling. I know if I ever need anyone to talk to, or hug, or ask for chocolate cake... I can do so. I'm just grateful you treat me with such kindness, it is undeserved and I'm overwhelmed by your goodness. We're doing good. We'll continue to do good and that's because God loves each and every one of us. We are all His children and He cares more than words could ever say.
5 comments:
Will do! We will serve! I've thought about you a lot lately and I'm glad you know that we are here for you! Thank you for sharing your strong testimony, you strengthen so many! Love you and your whole family!
You are truly an inspiration, Sofia! Thanks for being who you are and for strengthening all by your faith and example. Love you!
Thinking of you & Jo-Jo today. What an inspiration you are to me and many others. Thank you for always so openly sharing your testimony, gratitude, and love. Here's to a joyful day of service and love.
xoxo
natalie
p.s.--loved catching up on the latest. Your girls are just beautiful and growing up into the sweetest little ladies.
Hello my amazing friend. We were thinking of you and your family today. We performed two random acts of kindness in his honor and the girls came up with a few more that we could do another day (so much going on, we ran out of time). We hope that this day was a happy and blessed one. Happy Birthday to Jo-Jo. We love you all tons.
btw- I keep coming to your blog page on Reader just to look at that first picture. It makes me hungry for some yummy ripe veggies! I am amazed when I read stories of kids being grossed out to learn that veggies and fruits grow in the ground...like they can't believe they touched dirt. Soooo sad. You are doing a great thing. Love ya!
Post a Comment