Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Mumble Me Artown

There is a song entitled "Deep and Wide". I would now like to creatively express myself by poetically capturing the essence of an Artown "miss" to that afore mentioned tune.

Hit and Miss
Creepy Times
Oh-oh, Artown you can be so lame...
Oh so la-a-a-ame.

Hicks (and I mean that in the nicest way, because cowboy is two syllables and doesn't fit) and Beards
Tight Ace Jeans
An-And stories we can't understand....
Try ar-ti-cu-la-tion

Stamps and Cards
We know How
But for 10 in gas
Not worth it No,
No-no-no-no-no-no



Dictators,
Beat the kids, (Literally... he wasn't watching and tripped Amyra)
Music by eeee-ccentric control freaks
BE QUIET!!! SHHHHH!!!! I'M NOT STARTING UNTIL ITS COMPLETELY QUIET. ADULTS, I WON'T START. STOP MAKING BREATHING SOUNDS. I WILL TAKE MY DRUM AND KNOCK YOU OUT. I WILL DO IT.


2 comments:

RamyaF said...

This was HILLARIOUS!

Angela said...

wow, that does sound lame.