Wednesday, January 4, 2012

We Heart Primary!

I have a deep love for the primary program in our church. It is inspired and of God. There is no other program like it on earth. I'm so grateful to know that the same church that Christ founded has been again restored on the earth. It is such a blessing to have served so many years in Primary and to have my children love going to church each Sunday because of it and the spirit they feel there.

This is the year! I can't believe my little sweet child is going to be baptized this year. She passed off all her articles of faith and has read up to Alma 8 in the Book of Mormon. She's trying to finish before her birthday. We are so very proud of her.


Maria is no longer a Sunbeam! She is a CTR 4. Choose the Right! She was so excited to get her CTR ring and has a wonderful group of friends. She also reads the Book of Mormon and New Testament easy reader stories. Today she read about King Herod and I asked her to describe him. She said he was quote, "Mean and if he walked out on stage she would boo him."

No comments: