Nothing says "Happy New Year" like Kate Moss after mugging a dollar store.
Since it's the new year and everyone always has the goal of "being more in shape", I thought I'd post Joe's goal of doing a half marathon. I have not sat down to think about my goals yet, but I know that running isn't one of them.
Thank you.
"I'm not fat, I'm just full of awesomeness."
Joe ran 11 miles to start of his Saturday... a lot uphill. We were proud of him as he did it in 2 hours.
The girls made him a sign and we were going to greet him during the home stretch, but he was too fast and beat us!!
We did see him as we headed home on our drive. He said he was dying, and then I drove off. Ah, compassion. You can do it dad-day!
No comments:
Post a Comment