Wow. A decade with this handsome fellow.
Joe is so fun. In fact, I realized we needed to make our 10 years together extra special... but how?
I renamed him. I never gave him a cute pet name like honey or binky winky or whatever. I always call him Joe or Jody.
But now, after 10 years I will call him:
Jaime. En Espanol por favor.
Hi-May.
Fantastic.
I fully plan on introducing him to people that way also.
Because it entertains me.
My recent favorite memories of my husband include him refusing to take down wasp nests.
Crying at a Channing Tatum movie.
Randomly running places. Like the car is in the garage, Hi-May has an appointment, so where is he?
And him using one of my blog ideas for the first time in 5 years. To quote Maria, "That was a FANTASTIC family home evening. Didn't daddy come up with a great one?" There was also a poem I made that she wanted to read to me over and over again. It was pretty special to me.
For the anniversary we headed out to Sacramento. The kiddos were sick, but I needed to get out. So Erin, if you're reading this the only reason we didn't stop by is because we didn't want to get anyone we know sick. Everyone else, whatever. Thank you classy.
It was super nice. Great weather. Great drive- no traffic!!! Woooooo!!! It was our first maiden voyage in the white maiden and she was spectacular. We got 350 miles to our 16 gallon tank. Nice.
Eli was very impressed by The Old Spaghetti Factory's choices. So fresh. So yummy. Too bad he couldn't actually get any.
Woah. The girls have definitely grown! The park was fun, but I could tell Christina wasn't as thrilled as she used to be. :) Kinda sad!!
Maria could run the crooked mile all day if we let her.
Hi-May got me new garments at the distribution center. It was utterly wonderful.
10 years. Wow.
How blessed I am!
1 comment:
Sofs, you are cracking me up with your new pet name. What does Joe think of it? Happy 10 years to the both of you. We are coming up on our 10 years next month as well. Amazing!
Post a Comment