8 months.
And then one day, (specifically 3 days ago) Eli grabs latchy, sucks on it and looks at it really carefully.
Then he looks at me.
Then he looks at my tenders.
And randomly, he decides to breastfeed without latchy.
So. 8 months later. My child can breastfeed.
Except I get a little sore, so I'm stilling using it a little until I toughen up I guess?
But he's on whether or not we use it... sooooooooooo
Hooray!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Downton Abbey.
I heart you.
Maggie Smith... you are fabulous. I hang on every word you say so perfectly in your snobbish English accent.
"You'll probably never see me again." "Do you promise?"
Matthew. Mary.
PBS masterpiece theater.
You can't be beat.
However, I'm dying!!! Season 3 won't start until January 2013!!
1 comment:
First: YAY! That is fabulous. Honestly, I can't believe you can even nurse with that thing on. I'm in awe of you. My son sucked me clean through those holes and I would have to rip them off of the fat blisters that had formed (and would then pop! *shudder* I'm totally scarred for life!)...but...seriously...that is amazing. You keep at it and do what is best for the Little Guy. Such a great Mama!
Second: DOWNTON ABBEY!!!!! Yes! I LOVE that show! I wish we lived closer. We would TOTALLY have DA night. I can't believe we have to wait until Jan. Ugh! I'm so bummed about that.
Post a Comment