Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Himay gets his Master's!!!!!!!!

Himay. The Scholar.
3 years went by fast. They flew by.
I guess that's what happens when you're having fun?


I don't know why, but for some odd reason I didn't realize what amount of time was involved in getting your masters. However, it's over! Now Friday nights wont involve me, Shark Tank, and a big bowl of popcorn to wallow in.
But that is pittance.
Joe is really the one who sacrificed a lot to accomplish this. And he was able to do so without compromising being a good hubster and father. We're proud of you daddy.
Plus you survived Francophone Literature and "I am your brother." "I don't care." "Marry me."
Eew.

An African dancer gyrated in spandex to drums and opened up the Black Graduation celebration. I wish they would have had Joe speak. The girl who did was full of herself.
You want to talk about accomplishment?
Shake hands with my husband and you'll shake humble hands that have done and will continue to do great things.

My mom would do anything for her son. 
2 words.
Graduation Party. 

Corey is my favorite of Joe's frat brothers. He's the one on the very left.

It was nice because Lee was getting her doctorates and the girls had friends to play with during our 7 hours on campus for graduation. Yes. You heard me right. 7 hours.
But it actually went by quickly and was rather fun.

My dad loves his son. He'd do anything for him.
Including graduation with 2 hours sleep.
And... 2 words.
Graduation party.


Yes. I breastfed with my cover. It was peaceful and serene. The girls were dancing barefoot in the grass as the orchestra played procession music. It was a very special moment and I felt at that moment the utter joy and happiness of being a mom. I have the most beautiful children in the world.
They are everything good times eternity.

Himay acknowledging his fans. Tender beauty wave.


Almost man kiss.

I just liked the way the lady in the blue cap was opening her mouth.

So weird to think 10 years ago we were just married and posing by this.

Eli's such a dapper gentleman. He says, "My deepest congratulations dear father."

2 comments:

Sara said...

Congratulations! That's awesome Master Lykes!

jaacs said...

Yay!!!!