I love going to the museum with my children. There is just something so wonderful in exploring and enjoying the process and end result of creation. I love to ask them questions and hear their thoughtful responses. We always have such a happy time together. I cherish these days. They truly are such a blessing.
We got to make paper and supposedly it will sprout! The teachers were so helpful and encouraging.
The girls got to make sun prints! Talk about fabulous using the sun as a medium! We got to do a couple because the teachers were just really nice.
The contemporary gallery is always fascinating. It's amazing how some art can be complicated and then the piece right next to it can be 1 line scribbled. I love to soak it in and ponder the meaning of it all.
Christina spent a good portion of time examining this line art. Thousands of tiny strings were hung between 2 walls. It was like an illusion from a distance, but then this magical series of lighted roads when you got closer.
We also enjoyed a lamp display and stained glass angel art. It was stunning.
No comments:
Post a Comment