Saturday, June 8, 2013

Wild Waters

 
Loving us some hot weather and cold water! Maria is loving the slides!! She's been down all except one, Scorpion, which I won't go on. Her favorite is the Zulu and it's a racer one so we can go on together.
 
Christina went down the Viper randomly. It's the tallest and steepest slide there. She loved it.
 
Eli is fantastic. He loves holding on to tubes and walking around in the water. He loves the sand pit and randomly, buckling the life jacket.... no joke we spent 30 minutes doing that while sitting in a chair. He loves going on the slides with his sissies too!!
 
I'm so glad my kiddos are water babies. I really have no clue what I would do if they didn't love the water so much!
 
I stocked up on sun tan lotion sales and we have yet to be burned. I'm so glad they have the skin they do. They are brown and beautiful!!!
 
On a side note, I really love people watching at Wild Waters. Today there was a 10 year old boy who was running away from his grandpa and screaming how he wasn't going to leave the waterpark. The grandpa was embarrassed and exhausted. He ended up just leaving. 30 minutes later I see the boy looking for his grandpa. I looked at the boy and decided I do believe that some children deserve spankings/good beatings. In other sightings, tattoos... tattoos... tattoos.... wowsa. Sorry, but really why would you ever get a dolphin tattoo?

1 comment:

jaacs said...

Oh, I'm so jealous. We have a WaterWorld down near Denver that is so SO busy, you have to wait over 90minutes to go down most of the slides. No.fun!

This looks like great times, though!! :)