We had such a lovely time for my mom's birthday. We had a great breakfast and watched a session of conference, then we had dinner later at our house.
The girls sang and played the piano. Tobi and Joe sang. Eli entertained by being the cutest babe ever.
It was great to have Speedo and Yaya there too.
I'm not going to lie, this year has been a little scary with my mom's health. There isn't a day that goes by that I don't thank Heavenly Father for blessing me with her by my side. I'd love to see her completely healthy, but I'm just grateful for each day.
1 comment:
Happy Birthday to Chris!!!!!!! I am such an awful person. I had all the best intentions of sending something to her and the government has completely messed up my plans! PLEASE give her hugs and tell her we love her tons and hope it was a fabulous birthday!!!
Post a Comment