Ok, so I'm not a big fan of corn mazes. I don't like the responsibility of finding my way out and trying to keep an eye on speedy children who are twisting and weaving while I'm waddling and exhausted.
This little boy lost his group... good job chaperon. We invited him to stay with us and he actually led us out of the maze. He was very nice but Maria wasn't overly friendly to him. According to her he moves his marker a lot, and she's not a fan of that.
The patch was pretty dead and the pumpkins were caked in mud.
Maria was the last one. She wanted a perfect pumpkin. She found it!
I love Shay. She's such a sweet little girl and I'm glad they hang out on field trips. Kids with manners that are kind are getting hard to find these days.
It was a fun trip. I noticed a boy staring at Maria during snack. Full on staring. I'm pretty sure Maria likes the little boy but she acts like a pyscho around him. She'll hide or avoid contact at any cost.
It's actually really entertaining to watch.
No comments:
Post a Comment