I have always LOVED novelas. I just love the passionate over acting, the language and the insane story lines. But usually, I can't watch more than 10 minutes... thank you ADHD.
I happened to be flipping through one night and thoroughly enjoyed a scene with a man playing his violin, obviously obsessed with a beautiful woman. However, she did not share in the love.
She loved the captain.
As pictured above.
William Levy. You deserve the hype.
What I really loved is making Joe translate. I got the gist of things, but there were a few important concepts I was understanding.
Then I discovered you can get English captions, which are even better because they don't translate quite right...
thank you "Your gaze is clear and translucent"
The theme song will be played as I'm buried if I should die shortly to honor the love I have for Joe.
I'm not going to lie, sometimes things get a little too steamy and I have to change the channel.
However, my favorite part is the passionate language of love. How Marina and Damien can talk for episodes on end just about the love they feel for each other.
Joe and I have tried a couple to imitate these deep discussions and always end up laughing.
The actress who plays Marina is a Miss Universe and surprisingly does a good job... this is her acting debut.
La Tempestad ends shortly at the end of October. Joe says they usually have tragic endings and if so, I will not celebrate by eating a seafood meal.
No comments:
Post a Comment