Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Rinky Dink Pumpkin Festival

 
A festival is defined as a "special event" according to the dictionary. I'm not sure how this can qualify as a festival, due to lack of "special" from every aspect. However, that's me just being a ninny.
 
I personally do enjoy going to this annual event simple for the free pumpkin and candy.
It is really nice that members of the community would do something.
Something is better than nothing... right?



 
We played a couple "games". Unfortunately Home Depot didn't participate. They usually have great things for the kids to put together.


 
Best part is this kid. With a very serious face, Quote,
"Let me explain to you how this game works.
You get one bean bag in, you get a candy.
You get two bean bags in, you get 2 pieces of candy.
You get 3 bean bags in, you get a toy and a piece of candy.
If you get 4 bean bags in, you get 2 toys and 2 pieces of candy."
 
So, I replied.... what if you don't get any in?
 
Quote, "You don't get any candy."
 
Fun times. Mussolini. Fun times.

No comments: