I realized this was the first time that Eli has gone to the Discovery Museum since he could walk! We let our membership lapse, but when I saw a deal on Groupon, we snapped it up and saved an extra 25% on addition to the coupon deal. It's a great museum, but I'm sure glad there were a few of us. It seems like we go in and split up and everyone interested in doing different things!
I spent the majority of the time with Eli. We loved the under 5 room and since we got there right when it opened, Eli got to enjoy it all to himself for awhile. I don't know why, but he's not a big fan of slides. He went down once and was done.
Elijah loved this sorting toy and doing all his colors. The only one he didn't remember was green.
Elijah really loved the tool station. He was a fixer upper for a good 20 minutes straight. I'm hoping he'll learn sprinkler systems soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment