Saturday, December 14, 2013

The Polar Express!

 
Last Saturday the girls went with Ram and her family on a special train ride!!
The girls had a lot of fun. To quote their favorite parts:
Christina "Spending time with Aunty Ramya. She is so nice. I also loved Qudoba's."
Maria "I loved the hot chocolate and seeing Santa."
 




I also loved that Maria was confused as to why they didn't go to the North Pole. She said that if it's called the Polar Express, it should go to the North Pole or maybe the South Pole.
 
The girls both enjoyed riding the train and enjoying cookies.
 
Thanks Aunty Ram and family for such a lovely time!!

1 comment:

jaacs said...

I see these pics every year on FB and friend's blogs and can't help but feel a bit jealous. That was my favorite Christmas book growing up and I would LOVE to do this. Maybe we'll come out in a couple years and join you all. :)