This year, Joe had to work Christmas Eve. One might ask why, seeing as there are no students on campus. However, we just decided to visit him at work for the last hour and do our thing. We came home and had a simple dinner. We read the Christmas story from the scriptures and sang songs. We looked at Christmas Art from a special book that an old friend made me.
The kiddos wrote letters to Santa, put out a couple of tray of oats for the reindeer, took short baths, and headed to bed! Everyone was very excited. Joe and I kept checking Norad?? to update the kids where Santa was. When we went to bed he was in South America and had delivered 6 million gifts.
The girls had requested American Girl Dolls... they are about $100 each. Santa didn't bring them what they asked for, but no surprise... they didn't even say a word. They were just grateful for what they got.
Joe and I watched Inception, which he's never been able to do. He always falls asleep. I loved his reaction at the end. I love seeing him disgruntled.
No comments:
Post a Comment