Friday, March 21, 2014

Green PIcs

 
I am a mail junkie. Loyal to the USPS. I love sending pictures and cards to our family.
These were the photos for St.Patty's this year.

 
So LUCKY these little ones are my life!!!!
 
As a side note, a wee bit of luck... or really plain and simple a blessing from above, Ella is weaning off her latch!! Today we went all day without (Except 2 times!!). Thanks Heavenly Father!!! And way to chug Ella!!

She also graced Papa with a rather large spit up tonight. It's so funny because she doesn't spit up at all, but she has 2 times... once on Yaya and now on Papa!!
 
I also had a magical moment with Elijah. He's been pretty sick with a cold the past few days. His nose wont stop, poor little thing. On our way home from my parents, we saw a huge backhoe and digger. The sun was setting. I pulled over the van and let Eli drive them. They were huge!! He was so excited. He was in his little jammies smiling the world away. Tonight at bedtime he couldn't stop smiling talking about being a big boy and driving the huge tractors. We'll definitely be going back. I'm just so grateful for these moments. To see the joy on his face. The pure and simple pleasure of enjoying life. I hope my sweet boy feels better soon.


No comments: