Friday, March 7, 2014

Sibling Love/ Getting Started on Books

 
He loves his lil' sis. He always wants to read to her. This Car Look and Find is one of his favorite books. He is a star if you give him any look and find!! He is quick as a whip and can find EVERYTHING by himself!!!




 
I'm telling you, having 2 girls first is the biggest blessing. Elijah is plenty nurturing, but it's very different. Christina and Maria just adore Ella and are so natural. They are always helping, holding, singing, and loving her. I know she's young and doctors say that babies don't "smile" yet.... but she ALWAYS is giving smiles!!!! One of my favorite things in life is to see her smile at her siblings.

1 comment:

jaacs said...

I believe it. I've had two who were smiling before they were three weeks old, too. Just because it's not the norm doesn't mean it can't/doesn't happen, by gum!(that isn't for you, of course. It's just me "venting" to people who say otherwise). I loooove when they start smiling and interacting more. Oh, how I wish I was there to snuggle with your latest cutie. Miss you more than words and so thrilled for you all. You are a beautiful person, inside and out, and a first-rate Mommy. Love you!