This week part of our kitchen plumbing went haywire. Basically my kitchen was trashed. However, Joe to the rescue. Did you know Joe was a plumber at one point in his life?
Yes.
It's true.
Joe has worked hard his ENTIRE life. He never got a break.
He definitely paid his own way and never had anyone to rely on except The Lord and himself.
He is very blessed to have so many talents.
And so are we!!!
Hence, the sink was finished a week later.
Also, as a plumber, he actually wasn't paid. The guy he worked for always told him he would pay him and then never did.
Like I said, never a break.
He had a frat thing, so we headed off to the park. Loving the spring time!!!
Eli LOVES his ABC's!!! It's official. He knows all the names and sounds of the letters.
2 1/2.
And he is all charm.
Today at Costco he was telling people thank you and goodbye... no prompting from me.
He still has a horrible snotty nose and today he was saying something was in his ear.
Poor lil' guy.
These girls are the most helpful and wonderful girls in the world. I don't know what I would do without them!!!
He is obsessed with going up slides like sisters.
And it's really funny because if some child is crying or throwing a fit Eli will say, "I'm a good boy. I don't cry."
He ALWAYS does good leaving a place!!
Mind you, we have had our moments, but they were few and far between and I'm very proud of the self control he's mastered.
When daddy was done we headed to another park.
Ghetto.
In the old neighborhood.
Granted it was a great park, but your surroundings also influence your level of fun.
Man with green hair, bad acne, and jug of vodka.
Creepstified.
Check.
I tried, and tried, there was a woman with meth mouth wearing fish net stockings on her arm and must have been 70.
Reno Beauty.
Check.
Classy Litter.
Check.
But no one really seems to notice but me.
And Ella. Her face and elegant positioning of her hand describe the park perfectly.
Another one of Joe's many talents. He can push the kiddos on the swing for hours at a time.
Ending the park time with Artemis Races.
No comments:
Post a Comment