Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Heart Attacked by ???

 
A little fun person heart attacked us!!
 


 
Daddy got the children some teddy bears and a Charlie Brown video!



 
Christina got some really heartfelt valentines made by friends this year. It was sweet that they would spend so much time!


I really loved their homemade notes.... indeed Maria.
 

This one says- You are my sister and I love you, this is oddly true.


 
Joe got me a gift that was "interesting". Make up wipe removers and lipstick.
I actually don't wear make up.
 
But he also got me some tweezers and sugar scrub. It was from Sephora and way too much.
 
Next year Joe: 1 bottle of lotion. Nothing over $10.
I made Joe a crossword puzzle with past dating trivia.
 
The kids were sick so we stayed home. I made some spaghetti sauce for the ward Valentine's dinner.
 
And that was our day!

2 comments:

jaacs said...

You are so good with holidays. Looks like tons of fun. :)

jaacs said...
This comment has been removed by the author.