Friday, December 1, 2017

Saturdays are a special day....


I love Saturdays. I love doing things with the kiddos.

We built huge towers at the library that very loudly crashed. Fortunately, the librarians were just happy the toys were being used.



Poor Maria. It crashed before I could get a pic.



I read a very interesting book on Pablo Picasso. These were all his "loves"/wives.


I thought Eli did a spectacular job on his.



Next up was a craft show at the Nugget. My mom used to take me to these types of things all the time. I remember one time she bought me blue earrings that were made out of hardened bread. I thought they were the coolest thing ever. She also loved to buy wreaths and birdhouses made out of barnyard doors. At one point she was redecorating her bedroom and let me help her choose the things to put in it. Ah, the 80's and the color peach.


Santa was a bit creeper. He kept insisting I get in the picture. I'm good man. I'm good.


Really should have bought these for my dad.


Hooray for not getting shot by Trump supporters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: