Thursday, March 29, 2018

Go away buggies, go away....


When the girls get sick, it's horrible, but I just don't worry as much. Perhaps it's because they are mellow usually, so it's not that big of a change.

However, Elijahmoo, sweet boy... it's a 180 difference. We go from constant movement to flat out slab of sickness on the couch. My heart always tends to beat a little more nervous when he is down.


The little ones got well pretty quickly. 2 days and temps were down. They drank coconut water the entire time and were plenty hydrated.

Then of course my precious Nina caught the bug but couldn't quite kick it. Ended up being strep and she was miserable. Just started the antibiotics and doing better already. Phew!

Maria had a light runny nose and day of stomach aches off and on.

And I did an absurd amount of laundry!!!
But each and every single load I was so very grateful to have sweet babies to do laundry for, and for a working washing machine and dryer!!
God is good to us and I'm grateful for the sickness to help me appreciate the health!

No comments: