I had to call 1-800-GoIrish because I didn't want any leprechaun accidents in the snow. They are so little and there was SO MUCH SNOW!!! So I kindly told them to let me arrange the morning... rainbow fruit, green notebooks, and rainbow tic tacs.
Eli told me it was better than the mess the leprechauns would have brought.
We got to spend the night at Papa's and spent the day together at the library, visiting Yaya Sofia, and enjoying pool time at Silver Bear Swim School.
We love our Yaya!!! From cleaning their faces, to feeding them, to telling them how wonderful they are, to always handing out $20's and $100's.... sheesh!!! She is such a blessing and safety in our lives. (Same can be said about Papa!!)
We enjoyed her comment, "I hate skeeein!"
We thought, why does she hate skin?
"I hate skeeeeein!!!!!!"
Skiing!!!!
No Michael Flatley. But!! There was loooooooooots of shamrock CAKE FROM COSTCO!!!! Thanks Papa!!
1 comment:
How does Yaya look the same as when I first met her nearly 18years ago?? Beautiful! Please give her hugs and our love.
Post a Comment