Thursday, February 28, 2008

Comp Time...


We may not see Joe much at night, but it is nice when he can go in late in the morning. Today was such a day. We enjoyed some breakfast at the big A... none other, Atlantis. Then went to the Wilbur D. May museum for a snake exhibit, that doesn't start until March. I guess it helps to read the whole pamphlet, eh Sofia? None the less, we got to look at the gardens, which even though they were bare, were quite pretty.

1 comment:

Katie said...

Cute pictures- cute family! To answer your questions
1)In my opinion I believe that singing time should be separate from sharing time, but I think singing should be incorporated in sharing time and throughout Primary as much as possible. Doing a wiggle song or reverent song is always a good attention getter and lets the kids get their energy out. But, it's important to have a block of time devoted to singing time so the kids can really learn the new songs.
2) After a brief stint in the Primary presidency, I now teach the CTR 8 class. Any ideas for dealing with six seven year old boys (and three girls) who can't keep their hands to themselves and sit in a chair longer than thirty seconds??? I need all the help I can get!