So. Well. What do I even really say? I read in the paper there is going to be an auto show with fun activities for the kids. LIARS. LIARS. It was like an indoor parking garage that you pay $4 to see. We could have gone to a dealership and it would have been the same. I was thinking it was like a classic auto show. Thank you Reno Gazette Journal, you are trash. Literally. But we did make the best of the occasion. We practiced our colors, opposites, learned about Hybrids, saw lots of balloons. Also, since I was the only person who brought kids, Christina and Maria did get to use the bounce houses for about 1 1/2 hours. I'm looking forward to bedtime tonight. They shall crash. Solid. We also got to sign up for a FREE house safety inspection. I guess a person from Nevada's Child Safety Board comes and gives us pointers, free first aid kit (the type that is $25 at traget), free stuffed animals and a free fire estinguisher. I am really looking forward to that! Ah, the life of a stay at home mom. Heavenly! Maybe not so fascinating, but heavenly!
1 comment:
I love how you are always taking your kids on one adventure or another to the free events. That's the way to go. I like your haircut; I think you look beautiful!
P.S. I hope Jillian wins PR
Post a Comment