The ladies and I woke up to such a surprise! Happy Valentine's Day indeed! A special Valentine's Day mailman had scattered love cards all over for us, gotten some balloons and flowers and made our morning quite special! I couldn't believe each valentine was signed! There must have been at least 100 in the kitchen, in the study, refridgerator, in the car... in the first aid box???
1 comment:
How romantic is Joe. So let me tell you about my v-day. Lateef last night came to my office to set up flowers for me and on his way there, his car was in an accident. So, when I get home last night, I was super annoyed and cranky (I had swollen ankles) so when Lateef called me to tell me he was in an accident, my first thought was "Aw crap, $1000 deductible, that sucks". It wasn't "oh, well babe I'm glad you're okay". So I felt pretty crappy when I came to work and realized he got in the car accident b/c he was delivering my v-day flowers. I am a jerk.
Post a Comment