I love that my girls are into feeding each other, or anyone who is nearby. Christina invited Maria over, who was already on her way, to a yogurt party. Hooray for calcium! It's always calcium... I feel bad for fiber. Who ever says, let's have a fiber party? Perhaps at a rest home. Did you know that 3 out of 4 Americans don't get their recommended daily dose of fiber. Maybe I shall encourage raisin bran parties from now on.
4 comments:
You know what a great source of fiber is. Frosted Shredded Mini-wheats. Some of my favorite. And I would like to think they keep me regular. On a sidenote, is it normal that at my OB visits, my doc spends 95% of the time talking to my husband, and not about my impending birth. Hmmm.
Your kids are so cute. So good at sharing, too. Aiko is starting to get the hang of it but has her moments when she isnt thrilled about it. I look forward to watching Aiko and Jac do fun things like this in the coming months and years.
Ram - My OB did the same thing. At my first visit where they 'check' you, I was just laying there, the OB was working and talking to Chris about work and the nurse was talking to Aiko. I really was thinking, 'Golly, so glad I could bring us all together for this'. lol. I love my OB, though.
You crack me up. Wish your contagious, fun person were still close! Your girls are growing so big, and are darling.
Hey, just saw the Gospel Standards poster. What a great idea. How am I so not with it?? I'm so glad you are such a good example.
Post a Comment