We walk in and there are screams. It's like star treatment. The students whisk Christina away, get her food, drinks, gifts and cards. They take her to play games, she sings for the them. I feel like I'm the mother of a child hollywood actress or something. Then they start with the baby. 10 year old boys dancing for Maria, playing peek a boo, making faces trying to get her to smile. But she just stares on. Stares on. I decided to eat a brownie, I don't know how Maria knows, but everytime I chew she brings her open mouth to mine. Am I a bird? Do I look like I'll vomit in her mouth. Odd child. I also noticed, heart day was a bit like halloween. Emptying out the valentine bag, tons of candy. Why do we always have to gorge ourselves at the holidays?
No comments:
Post a Comment