This was a gorgeous day that we got to spend outside, chalking our driveway. And yes, I did write http://www.lds.org/ on it. I have a goal of passing out 25 pass along cards this month. I'm so scared. It's because this is such a precious part of my life that I don't want being judged or tossed aside like garbage. So far I've given out 3, one to my grandpa... so does that really even count? But I need to do it. The other day at Saver's a woman asked me for a light, and I didn't have a pass along card to give her. It would have been a perfect opportunity.
As a side note, we had cops again on our street. We have graffiti, gang members and sex offenders on our street. But I feel safe in our home, is that odd? Our immediate neighbors are fantastic and we even had a family home evening where we took cookies to different families on the block, just to meet and let them know our name and house if they needed anything. But really, why are the cops here all the time?
1 comment:
I love that kind of graffiti. Hey I just got a book called "The Instant Curriculum" and of course I have been thinking about you all day and how you already know about all these fun activity idea and for all I know you could have written this book under a pen name. Seriously, it has inspired me to take my schooling with Vance to the next level.
Sorry about the cops always lurking however, it should make you feel safer knowing that they are always close by should you need anything.
Post a Comment