I know it might be blasphemous to say, but my husband is close to perfect. He really is like 99% there. He cleans, he's hot, he can
Irish dance, he can parallel park u-hauls, he's kind and loving,
grrrrrrreat father!, interesting, patient, is good at holding his tongue and not lashing out at people, he's hot, knows the scriptures and is a walking encyclopedia of them, doesn't complain about when he misses a game during football season because it's time to read books... the list goes on. I won't bore you. Because honestly, you can know how wonderful he is, but you can't marry him, so... sorry for you.
You might ask yourselves though, what are the 2 things that account for his 1% being not yet perfect.
1. He can't kill a man with his thighs.

and lastly 2. He leaks olive oil out of his head and ruins beautiful couch pillows that were free, and shows no remorse.
2 comments:
lol. That is too funny.
Chris has been trained to kill a man with his thighs...but is that a turn on? Hmm...yeah, it sort of is. I admit it.
I dont have the pillow issue, of course...but Chris has his own things, too. He will throw tabasco and chili peppers onto E.V.E.R.Y.T.H.I.N.G. before even tasting it! He has done this for so many years that he actually can't taste most things unless he does this. And when we have a ward dinner, even if the theme is...oh...say...italian or some sort of casserole...we bring rice. Because, according to the hubbers, rice goes with everything! I admit that, after almost four years together, I've come to agree with him.
1. Those lace thingers were NOT ghetto. lol. love you too.
2. Bright purple? Wow. Yeah, ours is a nice dark brown. I must be so boring compared to them. :)
3. No, havent seen the octopus play-doh...or the dentist one. Both sound like fun, though.
4. Um, yeah, I'm just wearing your garden variety nursing bra...but finally one that fits. My boobaloos have been shrinking since losing all this weight. I should really go buy another bra but refuse to at this point.
5. Chris could probably teach you. He is getting a combatives class together with some other guys at church and from work...you can join in any ol' time. lol.
Post a Comment