Sunday, March 30, 2008

Part 3 (of maybe 46? Just Joking. Sure I am.) Going back to Cali

After lunch, we headed over to Oakland to visit the temple and Seagull books. I heart Seagull books. Deseret books is nothing compared to you beloved place of deals to my heart.

Temple grounds. Peaceful and gorgeous.


I love to see the temple! One of Christina's favorite Primary songs. I look forward to the day my girls will be married in one of these!


Temple Spires.

Her mother's child.


Then it was time for one of the things I DON'T miss about California... guess what that is...



Fortunately, we got through to Corte Madera pretty quickly, where we stayed at the Best Western. It was a great hotel with a park for kids, a warm pool and hot tub, comfy beds and room delivered continental breakfast. Plus there were ducks eating grass and Christina got to feed them pancakes... can you ask for more? No.

Enjoying warm weather on the swings.

Getting ready for my very first swim!!

I know, I'm pretty nuts. But I always wait until the kiddies are close to 1 year old to take swimming because that's what I've read in baby books. I hear they can swallow too much water and get poisoned by that. Who knows.


Knew that she'd love it! It was interesting trying to balance two little ones in the water. No one drowned though... thank you Lord.


And then off to bed. What a long and eventful day!

No comments: