Fresh choice is a fantastic place... when the food it fresh. Do I enjoy the salads at fresh choice more than a buffet? That's a tough one. But I will say the food was delicious and there was an excellent Greek salad. It reminded me of the only thing I could eat (besides bagels) when pregnant with Christina in DC. The girls of course, were in heaven. Christina carried her tray like a big girl and was so excited for sprinkle ice cream. Maria was excited for everything.
Next stop the Jelly Belly factory. Why there were at least 1,000 people there, I'm not quite sure. However, I was not going to wait in a 2 hour line to get my children one of those paper hats and a free sample. We left quickly.
Oh look. The lines too long. Let's take a picture with belly flops that are $10 a package. Remember back in the early 90's when they were only $4 a package. Inflation. And don't get me started on gas. I belong in a rest home.
Everyone, disappointed and down that we don't have hats to wear in the picture.
Christina's highlight was Tangerine here talking to her. Which is me talking in a deep voice asking her if she needs to use the potty.
1 comment:
That is an interesting little feature. I guess I dont need it since the blog is set to private but I'm starting a new blog that I may make a public one...then I may use it. Thanks for the tip. :)
Hope you had a great Sabbath.
Love to all.
Post a Comment