I LOVE Year Round School!!! Let me tell you 3 reasons why I love year round school.
1. My mother is off for a month.
2. My mother is a party animal.
3. My mother likes to move it, move it... as they would say in the movie Madagascar.

First stop was the zoo! The Casino neon lights can't compare much to God's beautiful creations.

A little bit of sisterly love. "NINA!!!!!!" "MARIA, I don't have ANY WATER!!!!!!!" "NINA!!!! Water please!!!!!" "MARIA!!! I don't HAVE ANY WATER!!!!!!" Conversation continues another 5 minutes... with the same exact words.

Here the girls were looking at the cutest little monkey!! He was just sitting and picking fleas from his head. You could actually see his little butt cheeks. It reminded me of my parents single ward. Reference reason #3.

Riding a tractor. As with most things, it took Maria a little while to warm up to it. Thank goodness I have a cautious child!! There were children walking by saying "I want to ride that. Why don't you ever let me ride that!" I thought to myself I probably wouldn't put quarters to have them ride BUT we had YAYA with us. Again, I reference reason #2 why I love year round school.
So while I am philosophically opposed to zoos, I really do love taking my children to them. Hoo-ray.
1 comment:
Glad you guys had so much fun! What a great trip. Those girls are so stinkin' cute. I love them.
Post a Comment