

I just want my girls to know that we have wall to wall mattresses... and we're OK with that. Our bedroom isn't luxurious, but we have happy children who feel safe and secure at night. I slept with my parents for.... a long time. :) And we're just fine with you by our sides until you are ready. It will be a little crowded, especially when little Joe's in there too... but we're happy and full of love. Some of my greatest joys come from kissing you goodnight and watching you sleep as I doze off. Or when you wake up from a bad dream (which is very rare) and call for me and I can say Mommy is right by you, you never have to be scared. I know that when I die, God will show me mercy and let me be an angel right by your side. I will never leave you my sweet babies. Never.
Do you love our ghetto portable air conditioner? T-minus 1 month until we get air conditioning!! Bless you Father and Mother. Bless you.
2 comments:
Yay for air conditioning. We have a similar unit for our house but really didnt even need it much last summer. This summer is proving the same thus far (fingers crossed). Also, crank windows + portable air conditioners = pain in the trash!!!
So are you guys still trying to get that house?
Jody needs to get a tan and maybe use a certain bunny symbol on his leg as well
Post a Comment